The bracelet promoted by Cap Vermell Group, in close collaboration with the Majorcan jewellery label Isabel Guarch, is now on sale and has one very clear charitable objective: to raise funds to support the work of Aspanob, the Association of Parents of Children with Cancer in the Balearics.
Its official presentation will take place on 5th July starting at 7.30 pm at Cap Vermell Beach Hotel, Canyamel, at the hands of Kiko Navarro, one of the most international Majorcan DJs.
The design of the bracelet, that will be available in different models and sizes, has been inspired by a little toy train, one of the main figures in this not-for-profit association’s logo.
The bracelets created by Isabel Guarch are in sterling silver and come in two different versions, with black silk thread or electric blue silk thread with dichroic glass beads.
And it won’t be difficult to get your hands on one of these accessories in support of the association. They will be on sale, at the price of 80 euros, at all Cap Vermell Group centres: Cap Vermell Country Club, Cap Vermell Beach Hotel and Park Hyatt Mallorca, and also at all public events organised by Aspanob.
100% of the money collected for their sales will go to improving the quality of life of all children on the Balearics aged between 0 and 18 who have cancer and also their families, through the priceless work done by the Aspanob association, founded in 1987.
This new charitable activity consolidates the robust corporate social responsibility policy that characterises this business group. Year after year, Cap Vermell Group is committed to carrying out numerous non-profit activities aimed at helping those who need it most. This show of solidarity has become one of its fundamental pillars and one of the values to be pursued by the entire team of staff that comprise Cap Vermell Group, together with those of humility, commitment, the constant desire to improve, perseverance and passion.
In conjunction with Cap Vermell Group, the international DJ Kiko Navarro, resident at Garito Café (Majorca) and a regular on the decks in Greece, Italy, Japan and Kuala Lumpur, takes a trip through the best music of now and always to put a soundtrack to your day.
Romantic, jazz, funk, deep house, black music... All styles have a place in Cap Vermell Sound by Kiko Navarro. And it’s because there is a special sound for every moment of the day.
Five time slots differentiated by styles and theme:
- From 7 am to 11 am – Breakfast with positive, fresh and lively sounds to start the day with energy and in a good mood. Chill-out, mood music and electronic music for the first hours of the morning.
- From 11 am to 3 pm – Acid jazz, Brazilian sounds, disco beats and lots of funk. Black music leads the way in the middle of the day.
- From 3 pm to 8 pm – House rhythms and deep house to animate the body and mind.
- From 8 pm to 11.30 pm – It’s jazz time, music to accompany and serenade the ambience during dinner.
- From 11.30 pm to 7 am – The night is for romance. Ballads and classical themes from great international artists will fill the early morning hours of those who aren't early risers.
This 100% Kiko Navarro sound can be found on the app’s second channel. Exclusive Cap Vermell Sound sessions and others recorded at some of his most successful performances on his international tour of disco venues throughout the world.Mallorca